from time to time some of our games may have an issue or not work at all on your computer, mobile device and we’re sorry about that.
However, we’re here to help you and if you let us we’ll do so.
In order to report an issue this is short guide how to do it.
You will send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with following details:
- type of device or computer you’re trying to run the game
- where did you purchase the game (Apple AppStore, Google Play Store, Steam, some of casual portals BFG, iWin, GH, Nintendo eShop, etc…)
- detailed description of issue
- sending us description which reads “I can not run the game” is not helpful, while what really happens is “I started the game and I can see first splash screen and game crashes…” – the later one is more helpful that first description
- version of your operating system
- iOS version can be found under Settings -> General -> About
- Android version can be found under Settings -> About Phone -> Software Information
- Windows version can be found under Control Panel -> System
- macOS version can be found under Apple -> About This Mac
For PC users we also need DxDiag file. How to generate DxDiag file you can see here: http://oceanmedia.hr/nova/2018/11/27/how-to-create-a-dxdiag-report-in-windows/
Once you send us report, we’ll look at it within 24-48 hours and respond back with strategy for next steps.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Ocean Media Support